The vacant study places at Azerbaijan Institute of Theology for the 2019-2020 academic year are 100% full
The vacant study places at Azerbaijan Institute of Theology for the 2019-2020 academic year are 100 percent full.
The Institute has admitted 72 applicants in total for tuition-free education, including 36 students majoring in Islamic studies and 36 majoring in Religious Studies. The minimum score for the Islamic Studies major has been 200 and 292 for Religious Studies for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Registration of applicants admitted to Azerbaijan Institute of Theology in the 2019/2020 academic year has already started. Unregistered applicants will be considered unavailable.
Documents are accepted on weekdays, from August 15 till August 27, 2019, from 10:00 to 17:00 at 41A Ahmed Jamil Street, Yasamal district (former building of the Faculty of Theology of Baku State University).
All applicants must register by the deadline at Azerbaijan Institute of Theology with the documents listed below:
1. The original copy of the Certificate of Secondary Education or the document certifying completion of the previous education (certificate or diploma about graduating from college or university for the 2017-2018 academic year)
2. SEC Exam Score Sheet (printed from the SEC website) certifying applicant’s admission to Azerbaijan Institute of Theology (3 copies)
3. Original and copy of ID card (3 copies)
4. Original and copy of preliminary military registration certificate (for male applicants, 3 copies)
5. Medical certificate (Form 086)
6. Photo (with white background, 3×4 cm size, 6 copies)
7. During registration, applicants must submit their ID number and username (FIN code) of their personal cabinet on the SEC website
It should be noted that Azerbaijan Institute of Theology has finalized the admission of students for the 2019-2020 academic year. The admission to Azerbaijan Institute of Theology was conducted by the State Examination Center for Islamic Studies and Religious Studies in the third major group.